Like a pot of lamb and seafood, The Gaz issue 4 is a heady mix of flavours that, in theory, should clash. But like the dishes that arrive during a long, heavy dinner at Jim’s Greek Tavern, it all winds up colliding in the funniest and smokiest way.
This issue features:
- an interview with Meredith Forrester about Donald Trump’s Twitter game and her zine, Okay But
- photos from the IPF Photo Book and Zine Fair 2016, captioned by Max Olijnyk
- an interview with Max about his first book, Some Stories
- a story about gaming the eBay system to make money from bootleg computer keys
- a review of writing a book
- an interview with Leo, the owner of our Mecca, Jim’s Greek Tavern.
All this is housed in a modest 24-page, full-colour, saddle-stitched A5 volume that you simply must own. Quantities are limited and close to exhausted, so get in while you can.